Students have access to any available computer in the Instructional Resources & Media Services on a first come basis. Students are expected to adhere to the district's Acceptable Use Policy.
Printing is for instructional purposes only. Students are responsible for payment of all copies printed.
- $.10 each black and white
- $.25 each for color
The library no longer charges fines for overdue library materials. Overdue Library Users will be charged the replacement cost items not returned or lost.
Library Book Loan Policy
- There is a checkout limit of 3 items per student.
- Students are responsible for payment of all library materials lost or damaged on their library account.
- Students with overdue books will not be able to checkout until their library record is cleared.
- Notices will be emailed to the parent email account.
- Final notice will be mailed electronically at the end of the school year to parents. Those parents not able to receive the notice electronically will be mailed a paper copy.