The Middle School Registrar is responsible for the following duties:
- Generate and maintain student transcripts.
- Responsible for the organization, storage, disposition and transmission of Special Education files and cumulative files.
- Compile and forward reports as required by school, district, and state authorities.
- Maintain and forward student records as mandated by law.
- Provide information to parent/guardians pertaining to their student's academic standing.
- Ensure accuracy and quality control of all information relative to student records.
- Assist parents in ensuring the correct enrollment files are completed
- Responsible for student registration.
- Verify accuracy of student report cards, and facilitate distribution of same.